How to Enter
1. Register an account with BetEasy HERE
2. Log in to your BetEasy account
3. Place a bet on any Gold Coast race that results on Saturday, 12 January
4. You’ll be entered into the draw to win!
1. Win 5% ownership of the selected Tony McEvoy yearling purchased from the 2019 Magic Millions Yearling sales
2. Includes 2 years of complimentary training fees
3. Full ownerships rights included
Winners will be notified on Friday, 18 January
Excludes ACT, NSW and SA.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Competition entry commences at 9.00am AEST on Thursday, 3 January 2019 and entries close at midnight AEST on Saturday 12 January 2019 (Competition Period).
1. The Competition is open to BetEasy customers, who reside in Victoria, Tasmania,Northern Territory, Western Australia and Queensland, are compliant with the BetEasy Terms and Conditions and are not excluded from wagering with BetEasy (Eligible Participant).
2. Residents of NSW, SA, and A.C.T are ineligible to enter. If, for whatever reason, a NSW, SA, or A.C.T. resident is able to enter the competition, they will be ineligible to win any prizes.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to be a BetEasy customer and therefore an Eligible Participant.
4. Employees of BetEasy and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
1. In order to enter the Competition, an Eligible Participant must: Place a real money bet on any race at Gold Coast that results on January 12, 2019.
Determination of winners
1. Eligible Entrants are those customers to have place a bet on a Gold Coast thoroughbred race that results on January 12, 2019. A winner will be drawn from all Eligible Entrants by an automated randomiser at 16:00 on 16 January, 2019 at Level 27, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne.
1. The winner will receive a 5% share in a Tony McEvoy purchased yearling at the Magic Millions sale in 2019.
2. The yearling will be pre-selected and all details will be provided to the winner on 18 January, 2019.
3. All training fees are complementary WIN A MAGIC MILLIONS YEARLING: CLICK HERE as part of the prize and will be covered by BetEasy for the first two years from the time of the yearling being purchased.
4. After two years, the winner will then assume all costs involved with the maintenance of the purchased yearling.
1. This is a game of chance. Winner will be drawn by an automated randomiser at 16:00 on 16 January, 2019 at Level 27, 120 Collins Street, Melbourne.
2. Ownership in the horse will be subject to the terms of the contract(s) the winner must enter into and/or agree to in order to accept the prize, including (but not limited to) relating to the winner’s rights and obligations as an owner, and contract(s) with the trainer. Such contracts will be provided to the winner after the prize draw.
3. In order to accept the prize, the winner must sign all necessary documentation and contracts in order to take ownership in the horse. Details will be provided to the winner after the prize draw.
4. The winner is required to accept the prize by 1 February 2019. Should the winner not accept the prize, a secondary draw will be completed on 4 February 2019.
5. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
6. The result of the Competition is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
7. BetEasy reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and identification details of all Eligible Participants (including identity, age and place of residence) and disqualify any entry that is not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. Only one (1) entry is permitted per Person / household / IP address / computer. Multiple entries from the same Person / household /IP address / computer are to be deemed invalid.
9. The Competition is intended for bona fide participants and it is a requirement that all entrants act in good faith at all times.
10. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond BetEasy’s control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, subject always to State regulations, BetEasy reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
11. BetEasy collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition, and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
12. Available to BetEasy account holders registered in Australia or New Zealand only, excluding residents in NSW, SA, and A.C.T. If, for whatever reason, a NSW, SA, or A.C.T. resident is able to enter the competition, they will be ineligible to win any prizes.
13. BetEasy accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
14. BetEasy and its affiliates and subsidiaries, or any of their employees, officers or directors shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of a participant’s or winner’s participation in an event or any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any tournament, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the participant or winner, as the case may be.
15. By entering the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions.
16. The Promoter is BetEasy Pty Ltd (ACN 162 554 707), Level 27, 120 Collins St, Melbourne, 3000