Fixed Odds Rating:
Neds’ website is state of the art with easy functionality for both tech savvy punters and not so tech savvy punters, you can easily place a bet on Sports and Racing with just a few clicks of the mouse or a few taps of the phone if you’re using their mobile website.
NEDS FREE BONUS BETS
*CONDITIONS APPLY. EXCL VIC, NSW, SA & WA. GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY
Neds.com.au Products and Offers
TOOL #1: PRICE BOOST
Once you’ve loaded your selection and ready to bet, click the Price Boost button to boost your stake and increase your potential winnings!
You’ve boosted your bet and can now place your bet knowing you’re in a better position than before.
TOOL #2: BACK UP
Neds very own second-chance product that returns your stake if your Backup wins and your original bet places second.
Select the runner that you would like to back and enter your stake into the bet slip, as per usual.
Click the ‘Backup’ button located towards the top of your bet slip and select the runner that you would like as your Backup.
With your Backup runner selected, it’s now time to confirm your bet. Click the Place Bet button at the bottom of your bet slip.
Your Backup runner will appear in blue below your first selection, in your list of pending bets and your bet statement.
You can bet any stake that is accepted, however, your stake is only refunded up to $500.
Back Up is available to use on all race categories in all locations. Back Up is not available on races with 5 or less starting runners.
TOOL #3: FLUC UP
Increase the odds on a runner of your choosing, after you have placed your bet!
After backing your runner, navigate to your pending bets. You will have 5 minutes to Fluc Up your potential windfall.
Expand the Fluc Up module on your eligible racing bet and the inflated price will be displayed. Click the Fluc Up button once more to confirm.
Your Fluc Up is now confirmed and your increased odds will be visible in your pending bets.
The Max Stake limit for Fluc Up is $500.
Fluc Up is available on all Australian and NZ Horse Racing, Greyhounds and Harness Racing.
Here’s a couple of examples:
- You back a horse at $2 , it drifts to $2.1 then to $2.2 you hit Fluc Up ( within the 5 minutes since you placed your bet ) and you get the next Fluc from when you placed your bet of $2.1.
- You back a horse at $2 it drifts to $2.1 then comes into $1.90 then to $1.80 you hit Fluc Up ( within 5 minutes of when you placed your bet ) and you get $2.1.
- You back a horse at $2 it comes into $1.9 then to $2.00 then to $2.1 you hit Fluc Up and get the $2.1 (within the 5 minutes of placing the original bet) it flucs up to the fluc above the original odds.
TOOL #4: JUMP OFF
If you’ve placed a bet on an eligible race, the ‘Jump Off’ Icon will appear above the main field in the ‘My Bets This Race’ module. Click ‘My Bets This Race’ to view the bets you can Jump Off.
As soon as your chosen race has started, the timer will begin and the ‘Jump Off’ button will appear below each eligible bet that you have placed.
Click the Jump Off button designated to the eligible bet of your choice. Select ‘Confirm’ to and you have successfully Jumped Off.
You have jumped off your bet and your full stake will be returned as soon as the race result is settled.
Jump Off offers you the opportunity to cancel your race bets within the designated time frame.
When the race commences, a countdown timer will appear. Once it runs out, you will no longer have the option to Jump off.
Available on selected Australian and New Zealand races where the Jump Off symbol is visible.
For Win-only betting, you receive one Jump Off per day, max bet $500.
You may Jump Off a bet which has been boosted by Price Boost, yet you will not receive another Price Boost in return.
Jump Off is not available to be used in conjunction with Bonus Bets.
The Jump Off feature will appear above the race field on your selected race.
Click the ‘Jump Off’ button to confirm the cancellation of your bet.
As soon as the race is officially settled, your full stake will be returned to your account
Look for the Jump Off icon with ‘Jump Off available on this race’ on the race field.
Jump Off is available on races 1200m and further.
Jump Off is available on Fixed Odds Win-only betting (Win portion of Each-Way betting is not eligible).
2.THE NEDS CARD
REQUEST YOUR CARD
Request your Neds Card from this page once you’re verified.
ACTIVATE YOUR CARD
Your card arrives in 21 business days. Activate your card to begin.
BET & WITHDRAW
Take advantage of PayWave, EFTPOS & ATM withdrawals.
BUY EVERYDAY ITEMS WITH YOUR CARD
Use your Neds Card to purchase every day items like groceries or pay for your fuel.
USE PAYPASS AT PARTICIPATING RETAIL OUTLETS
With the convenience of PayPass you can tap and go, saving you time when purchasing items.
MAKE PURCHASES ONLINE ANYTIME
This is a pre-paid Master Card which means you can use this card to make purchases online!
USE ANYWHERE MASTERCARD IS ACCEPTED
Use this Neds Card anywhere that Master Card is accepted!
- The Neds Card gives you access to your winnings instantly and you can use it for purchases everywhere Mastercard is accepted (even online). All you need to do is activate your card before your first use and transfer some winnings from your Neds account to your Neds card. This is not a credit card so interest is not a thing you need to worry about. Card fees and load limits apply. Card only available to eligible Neds customers with a verified wagering account. Read PDS here for more details.
- You must have a valid Neds account
- Your ID must be verified with Neds – Check the Verification Centre in your My Account to see your verification status
- You must be an Australian Resident
- Your address details must be correct and up to date
- Once you apply, your card will be sent to you via post within 3 weeks. If you haven’t received your card within 3 weeks, please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 006 337.
- Follow the steps below to activate your card:
- Log in to your account
- Go to My Account
- Click on Neds Card
- Enter your 9-digit activation code you received alongside your Neds Card
- Your card is now active and ready to use!
Please note: Before using PayPass, you will need to activate it by using your card PIN in an ATM or Point of Sale.
- Your activation code is printed on the letter you received behind the affixed card and it is also printed on the card itself. If you are not in possession of the card, you cannot activate the card.
Once you’ve activated your card, load winnings straight from your Neds account. Now you’ll be able to use it to withdraw cash from an ATM, plus use your card online, in-store and anywhere Mastercard™ is accepted.
FOR A FULL LIST OF FAQ’S VISIT: https://www.neds.com.au/neds-card
3.NEDS MULTI BUILDER
Neds have launched with possibly the best Multi Bet builder functionality we have seen for any mobile or desktop website in the bookmaker niche.
Punters can easily build a multi bet easily with a few touches of their phone or a few clicks on their mouse all on the one screen.
This is awesome if you’re in a hurry to place a multi bet on any races or sports.
|Deposit Options:||Credit Card, Bank Transfer, BPAY, POLi, Paypal|
|Withdrawal Options:||Neds Card, Bank transfer|
|Minimum withdrawal:||No Minimum|
|Minimum bet:||$0.50 Online an $20.00 by Phone|
|Free Bet turnover:||2x at odds of $1.50 or more within 90 days|
|Support:||Email, Phone and live chat|
|Credit facilities:||Members may apply for a credit level between $200 and $5,000|
|Mobile betting:||Yes. Mobile Friendly site as well as Apps for Apple and Android devices|
|Apple iOS App:||https://neds.com.au/mobile-download|
|Bonus Bet Terms:||https://neds.com.au/rules-terms-and-conditions|